Environmental Engineer/Water Resource Engineer
Soilwater Group is a Perth-based environmental and mining consultancy specialising in environmental approvals, minesite rehabilitation and closure, soil and waste rock characterisation, and hydrology and hydrogeology. We are seeking a suitably qualified Environmental Engineer or Water Resource Engineer who has experience in:
- Hydrological modelling, including WMS and HECRAS
- Erosion modelling, including WEPP and SIBERIA
- Landform design, using AutoCAD Civil 3D and SURPAC
- GIS, using ArcGIS
Whilst the above experience is preferable, equivalent experience in other areas or using other software packages will be considered.
The successful applicant must possess:
• Previous experience in the consulting industry.
• A relevant tertiary qualification.
• A high level of technical expertise in environmental engineering.
• High energy persona and be self-motivated.
• Capacity and ability to undertake field work often in remote areas.
To apply please submit both your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you are the right person to take on this important role in our business. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Applications from Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted