Soilwater Consultants (SWC) is the consulting arm of the Soilwater Group, providing specialist consulting services to industry and government departments. Our consultants have extensive experience in the fields of environmental management, rehabilitation and monitoring, with specialist knowledge in soil science, unsaturated zone hydrology, materials handling, cover and landform design systems, and geochemistry.
Whenever your project involves the disturbance, movement and utilisation of soil (regolith) materials or the alteration of hydrological, redox and geochemical conditions, our consultants can provide the expert advice you require to ensure minimal impact on your operations and the surrounding environment.
- Mining and Extractive Industries
- Regulatory and Environmental Approvals
- Policy Advice & Advocacy
- Tenement Management
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Viticulture and Turf Farms
- Urban Development and Infrastructure
- Contaminated Sites
- Ecosystem Functioning
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- 3D LiDAR Scanning
- Environmental Auditing, Feasibility and Due Dilligence
- GIS & Spatial Analysis